The relationship between the owner of https://MIRALTEK.com (here after MIRALTEK.COM or the Administration) and the user of the site is governed by this User Agreement (hereinafter the Agreement).
MIRALTEK.COM is not a news organization.
You agree to the terms of this agreement by using the site.
Do not use the MIRALTEK.COM site if you do not agree to the terms of this agreement!
The administration gives the user the right to post on the site the following information:
The administration grants the user permission to post the following information on the site:
– Text information
– Links to materials on other websites
The user has the right to:
– use the site to search for information;
– use the site to receive information;
– use the site to create information;
– copy information to other sites with a source
– require the administration to hide any information sent to the site by the user
– use site information for personal, non-commercial purposes
– use site information for commercial purposes with the Administration’s permission
The administration has the right:
– at its discretion and in response to the need to create, modify, or cancel rules
– restrict access to any information on the site
– create, modify, or delete information
– delete accounts
– do not cause site disruption
– do not use scripts (programs) for automated data collection and/or interaction with the Site and its Services.
– keep the site running smoothly unless it is impossible due to circumstances beyond the Administration’s control.
– In the event of a force majeure situation (military operations, state of emergency, natural disaster, etc.)
– administration is not responsible for the discrepancy between the expected and actually received services
– administration is not responsible for the services provided by third parties
– in the event of a force majeure situation (military operations, state of emergency, natural disaster, etc.) The administration does not guarantee the security of the information posted by the User, nor does it guarantee the information resource’s continuous operation.
Any use of this site constitutes acceptance of this Agreement.
When a new version is released, the agreement becomes invalid.
At any time, the administration reserves the right to unilaterally amend this agreement.
A change in the Agreement is not communicated to users by the administration.